Coverage Required for Super Visa Insurance
What is Super Visa?
The Canadian super visa is a multiple entry visa that is valid for ten years. It allows parents and grandparents of citizens and permanents residents of Canada to enter the country for up to two years at a time. According to the Canadian government, to be eligible for the super visa, the visitor must be:
- Be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent Canadian resident
- Be allowed to enter Canada
- Prove that the visitor’s child or grandchild has the minimum required income
- Have a written statement from the visitor’s child or grandchild saying that they will provide financial support for the visitor
- Pass an immigration medical examination
- Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage of $100,000 for a minimum of one year, including coverage for health care, hospitalization, and repatriation.
It may sound straightforward as long as you have some medical coverage and it’s worth $100,000, you are good to go. If you need to make a claim, it’s a good idea to know what to look before you get a super visa insurance quote.
Insurance policies will typically cover the basics in case of any emergency or sudden illness. Your super visa insurance policy should include some services to protect you in the serious ailments:
- Emergency visits to the hospital, doctors, and surgeons, as well as follow-up visits
- Diagnostic testing, like blood work and x-rays
- Prescription medicines after an emergency
- Ambulance services
- Emergency transport to home country for medical reasons
- Accidental death and dismemberment
These types of issues may come up unexpectedly during your stay. By having this coverage, you not only satisfy the visa requirements but know your family won’t have to pay for your needs out-of-pocket.
However, in some cases, this coverage is not enough to take care of all the costs that result from an emergency. It is often possible to enhance the coverage by spending a bit more upfront for your insurance. This can give you and your family peace of mind so you can enjoy your family time in Canada.
There are several companies are available that provide the full Coverage Required for Super Visa Insurance at very affordable prices. You just keep one thing in your mind before buying any plan; check that policy or plan is matched to your requirements. According to your needs, you can buy an insurance policy. Insure in Canada is the best online insurance provider, for more information regarding the super visa insurance visit website as well.